of the Chamber is to enhance the economic environment and
of life in our Wildomar community.
The Wildomar Chamber of Commerce has
developed a strategic plan based on the priorities set by it’s
members. These priorities include:
- Be a leader in forging a clear and concise vision with a plan for the long
term viability of the Wildomar community.
- Enhance and sustain a high quality of life throughout the
Wildomar community by expanding the revenue base and economic
- Ensure a positive business climate through advocacy, public
awareness and solid policy development.
- Provide businesses with assistance, resources and information
to help enhance their business success.
- Enhance business retention and expansion programs. In a tight
economy it’s easier to help existing business grow and
expand than it is to attract new business
- Increase business marketing efforts and enhance marketing materials
to attract new jobs and capital investment to Wildomar.
- Increase number of new members, investment and involvement.
- Conduct a volunteer-driven
sales drive – a
stronger chamber enhances value, programs and services
throughout the community.
- Establish member recognition programs.
- Establish volunteer committees to assist with programs and
- Update and maintain the chamber’s web-site.
- Expand chamber business marketing programs including new
resident materials, advertising, web enhancements, etc.
- Explore new methods of fundraising and
- Partner with other organizations to develop educational seminars,
business training programs and continuing education opportunities.